Sunday, April 15, 2012

Alicia Silverstone Defends Baby Feeding Technique

           Since the time of Aerosmith's "Amazing", I have been a big fan of Alicia Silverstone. Of course why wouldn't anyone fall for her beauty. And yesterday morning, I came across this wonderful and disturbing piece of news on paper and everywhere on the net about how Alicia Silverstone Defends Her Technique to feed her 10 month old son, Bear Blu. But before I continue, here is the news piece and two pictures which I find it very cute and adorable.

           "Alicia Silverstone has defended her controversial practice of feeding her son by passing chewed food directly from her mouth to his.

       The actress sparked a parenting debate last month after publishing video footage of herself demonstrating the technique with her son, Bear Blu, with some critics saying the practice is unhygienic.

           The "Clueless" star admits she never expected the clip to cause a media storm and insists the tactic has been used by moms for "thousands of years" to help toddlers adjust to solid foods.

         She says, "People have been feeding their kids that way for thousands of years. It's a weaning process. ... I think it's adorable and it makes me laugh every time he does it. He attacks my mouth and I think it's adorable. He also knows how to use his hands and he also eats regular food, so when babies are weaning, he still breast-feeds. Some people think that's disgusting too, which is insane. It's just a thing that has been going on for thousands of years."

         Despite the backlash, Silverstone has no regrets about sharing the video with online fans, adding, "Every time my husband goes to the YMCA, some guy comes over and says, 'That's how we do it in the South!' Between him getting those great comments and me knowing in my gut it's natural and lovely, I really wasn't trying to tell anybody what to do. I wasn't saying this was anything somebody should do. I wasn't trying to be independent or cause such a ruckus. I'm very glad that I did it."



















           First of a all, I find it very cute and adorable (Alicia, I just loved it). And how can anyone say that its unhygienic. Yeah, maybe its unhygienic but if it is, then what about couples kissing. In the same line I guess then, kissing is the next 9/11. Maybe, declare kissing unhygienic or ban it, then come back and tell Alicia that the way she feed her son was unhygienic. Leave her alone and f**k off.

          Oooff.....that was harsh!!! and I hope all of you (desperate souls) didn't like it. But still I will continue. Maybe before even poking your smelly nose in another personal life, how about this? Go back to your mom and ask her how you were been feed when your were a little toddler. I guess Alicia Silverstone was right, it has been in practice for like thousands of years or even maybe since the time human race got their first baby. And I am pretty sure you were not an exception. Maybe you don't remember, that's not your fault, even I don't, just because we were too small to remember.
          Lastly, if how Alicia feeding was unhygienic then didn't it never occur to you that the population of human in the present world we live in would have been even less then 50% of what we are today. Many infants would have died due to infection and diseases and most probably you would have been one of the victim. Thank God!!! That didn't happened and you are still alive. So, stop complaining to your mother and think something constructive, rather then wasting your precious time with such bullshits.

          I am not a mother and will never be and I might never come to know of how it must have been to felt that very amazing feeling. But I am human and a man. And as a man, I just wanted to thank you all for raising us with the greatest love of humanity. We just hope and pray to love you back with the same love. Thank you Mom.

          I know, I shouldn't have wrote about this things on this page. It should have been just for my art thing, but still I felt the need to. Well, at least this is my page and I guess have the right to write whatever I wanted to. So, I did it and I hope you would agree with me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment